Using assertive communication can help your to communicate more clearly and completely, and it has a risk. It’s possible to try to communicate assertively and slip over the line in to aggressive, jerk-like communication. In this episode, I’ll share three key principles (and two bonus principles) to help you strike the balance between being too passive and too aggressive.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Take our free DISC Assessment.
- Download our free report, The First 7 Things to Do When You Get Promoted.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Three Ways to Irritate Others and How to Correct It
- Stay Positive, Avoid Negative
- Three Things to Consider Before You Choose a Communication Technique
- Make Yourself Non-Threatening
- Communicate in a Way That Does NOT Convey Threat
Follow the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Follow this podcast through the options below.